TERM AND CONDITIONS (Buyer)
- Welcome to Carbon Space. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out the terms and conditions governing your use of our platform as a buyer. By accessing and using our platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In these Terms, the following definitions apply:
- “Jejakin”, “We”, “Our”, represents Jejakin, a company that creates carbon management solutions, including this Platform, Carbon Space;
- “Platform”, “Service”, means Carbon Space, operated by Jejakin, which enables the buying and selling of the Programs;
- “Buyer” means a person, company or organization that purchases any of the Programs through Our Platform;
- “Partner” means a person, company, or organization that offers the Programs for sale through Our Platform;
- “Programs” means all the programs that are available to be purchased in this platform, consisting of Tree Planting, Tree Adoption, Carbon Credits, Renewable Energy, and Electric Vehicles programs;
- “tCO2e” means total of CO2 equivalent, a basis of measurement that takes into account the different global warming potential of greenhouse gases relative to that of CO2.
3. Eligibility & User Account
- Our Platform is strictly B2B only. To become a Buyer on Our Platform, you must be a registered company or organization.
- You must also provide us with accurate and complete information about your company or organization, including its legal name, business address, tax ID number, and other information as we may request from time to time.
4. Intellectual Property
- All content and material on Our Platform, including trademarks, copyrighted material, and other intellectual property, are owned by Our Platform and may not be used without our express permission. You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any content from our platform without permission.
5. Buying our Programs
- Our Platform enables you to purchase all the available Programs in the Platform.
- You agree to pay for all the Programs that you purchase through Our Platform. We will collect payment from you on behalf of the Partner.
- We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
7. Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, We exclude all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Platform, or any Programs purchased through Our Platform.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Indonesia, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
10. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using this Platform.
11. Contact Information
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.